Dr. Roxane Zamora welcomes you to Imagine Wellness Chiropractic. Our Phoenix chiropractor looks forward to showing you the benefits that chiropractic care brings to chronic, sudden and lasting painful conditions. Our injury relief chiropractic care plans are developed personally for you and your family. Dr. Zamora evaluates your conditions and suggests a variety of service to help you overcome pain from auto accident injuries, sports injuries and more. With her focus on the spine, Dr. Zamora is able to place your body into the optimum position to heal itself. Blood flow increases, inflammation decreases and your muscles adapt to proper posture which brings neck pain relief, back pain relief and headache relief.
Our care plans extend to your extremities as well and our chiropractor adjusts your shoulders, wrists, knees, ankles and hips to alleviate discomfort in your arms and legs. Our wellness team at Imagine Wellness Chiropractic wants you to live a fully active and enjoyable life.
Imagine Wellness Chiropractic Addresses Various Conditions
Our wellness center is a comfortable and welcoming place to help you through the pain of various conditions. Whether your injury is sudden or something you have been dealing with for years, our chiropractor uncovers the cause of your discomfort and quickly begins the pain-relief phase of chiropractic care. Some of the conditions we treat are:
- Auto Accident Injuries - If you have been involved in an auto accident, the pain may be sudden or appear over the following few days. The sooner you receive treatment for injuries to your neck, shoulders, back and knees, the faster you recover. Plus, immediate treatment will help prevent lasting injuries and quickly free you from pain.
- Whiplash - Whiplash is a specific auto injury and occurs when your head is quickly moved front to back. This injury may displace the vertebrae in your neck and lead to chronic pain. Our chiropractor repositions the vertebrae to promote healing and decrease your pain.
- Sports Injury Relief - Sports injuries such as concussions, forceful impact to your legs or back, or rotator cuff inflammation are all alleviated with chiropractic care. Our spinal adjustments position your neck and back into a healthy alignment which reduces pain from concussions. Our chiropractor provides care for shoulder injuries with an emphasis on reducing inflammation, increasing range of motion and speeding recovery time.
- Back Pain Relief - Relief from back pain is typically the top reason for seeking chiropractic care. We focus on placing your spine in proper alignment to reduce pain from herniated or bulging discs, osteoporosis, arthritis and conditions such as fibromyalgia.
- Neck Pain Relief - Years of improper posture contribute to a painful neck. We offer lifestyle solutions to position your work station and sleep area to support a healthy neck.
- Headaches - Headaches interfere with your productivity and often have a physiological cause. Dr. Zamora gets to the root of the issue to reduce your headaches without the use of medication.
- Slip and Fall - These sudden injuries impact your spine and other joints. Dr. Zamora will lessen your pain and help your body heal in proper alignment.
- Work Injuries - We are available to discuss injuries that occur at work whether they are sudden or evolve over years of repetitive motion.
For more information about our chiropractic services in North Phoenix or to schedule an appointment, contact Our Chiropractor in Phoenix today.